4th September 2013
Photoset reblogged from intimacy. with 17,240 notes
No doubt you saw the whole pretty picture in detail…
ALDKJFALKDFJASLDKFJ THIS IS SO PERFECT!!!!!!
31st March 2013
Chat reblogged from intimacy. with 2,713,892 notes
Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- Some Italian numbers, I'm sorry they're not all.
- Telefono Amico (for support in case of depression, solitude, all kind of emotional needs): 199 284 284 (every day, 10am - 24pm)
- Telefono Azzurro (for kids and teenagers): 1 96 96 (24h a day, 365 days a year); 114 (for immediate danger, 24h every day)
- Antiviolenza Donne (for women victims of any sort of violence): 1522 (24h every day)
- Alcolisti Anonimi (Alcoholics anonymous): 06 66.36.620
27th January 2013
Photo reblogged from intimacy. with 3,024 notes
27th January 2013
Chat reblogged from intimacy. with 136,483 notes
Because Valentine's Day is coming up soon ♡
- A: Who do you like and Why?
- B: Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
- C: Longest relationship you've ever been in, and why did it end?
- D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
- E: Pretend I'm you ex, what do you want to say to me?
- F: Have you ever been cheated on?
- G: Have you ever cheated?
- H: Would you date someone who's know for cheating, if yes why?
- I: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- L: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- M: What's one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
- N: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- O: Do you believe in the phrase, "Age is just a number?" Why or why not?
- P: What about "Love at first sight"? Why or why not?
- Q: Turn on's?
- R: Turn off's?
- S: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- T: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
- V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- W: Do you think people should date their friends?
- X: How many relationships have you had?
- Y: Do you think love can last forever?
- Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 1: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 2: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 3: Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not?
- 4: What do you notice first about another person?
- 5: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
24th January 2013
Photo reblogged from CollegeHumor Staff Blog with 6,214 notes
Pretty Girls, Ugly Faces [Click for full gallery]
Nothing makes a woman sexier than being anti-sexy.