31st March 2013
Chat reblogged from Most Adorbs with 1,601,275 notes
Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- Some Italian numbers, I'm sorry they're not all.
- Telefono Amico (for support in case of depression, solitude, all kind of emotional needs): 199 284 284 (every day, 10am - 24pm)
- Telefono Azzurro (for kids and teenagers): 1 96 96 (24h a day, 365 days a year); 114 (for immediate danger, 24h every day)
- Antiviolenza Donne (for women victims of any sort of violence): 1522 (24h every day)
- Alcolisti Anonimi (Alcoholics anonymous): 06 66.36.620
27th January 2013
Photo reblogged from Most Adorbs with 3,020 notes
27th January 2013
Chat reblogged from Most Adorbs with 95,635 notes
Because Valentine's Day is coming up soon ♡
- A: Who do you like and Why?
- B: Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
- C: Longest relationship you've ever been in, and why did it end?
- D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
- E: Pretend I'm you ex, what do you want to say to me?
- F: Have you ever been cheated on?
- G: Have you ever cheated?
- H: Would you date someone who's know for cheating, if yes why?
- I: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- L: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- M: What's one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
- N: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- O: Do you believe in the phrase, "Age is just a number?" Why or why not?
- P: What about "Love at first sight"? Why or why not?
- Q: Turn on's?
- R: Turn off's?
- S: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- T: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
- V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- W: Do you think people should date their friends?
- X: How many relationships have you had?
- Y: Do you think love can last forever?
- Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 1: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 2: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 3: Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not?
- 4: What do you notice first about another person?
- 5: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
24th January 2013
Photo reblogged from CollegeHumor Staff Blog with 6,124 notes
Pretty Girls, Ugly Faces [Click for full gallery]
Nothing makes a woman sexier than being anti-sexy.